KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somerset TRF Holding another of their Brilliant club days,
Aimed at the green laner but suitable for everyone !, A fun day where people can get plenty of bike time in tackling many different types terrain (enduro, trial, trail, hill climbs, forest tracks etc with a great bunch of people)
Food & drink available
Rear Trials tyre compulsary at land owners request (makes no odds, still loads of grip )
Been down there yesterday, its a completly new venue for the TRF, its a Massive 8 mile main loop - about 30 minutes just to get around the main loop, great variety of terrain to suit all but lots of easy going on the main 8 mile loop which will suitable for quads & side cars as well !
All bikes need to be properly silenced though, moto-x pipes will not be permitted, noise testing will be happening as this is a new site & very sensitive

All welcome ;-)

Somerset TRF Home Page

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Another excellent event set up by the trf boys..some really good routes, loved the river run best done as fast as possible... And the sun was shining!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Was cracking! Not as technical as some of the other events but still plenty to keep it interesting all day.
Agreed although a touch of rain would've been interesting!

Shame they had to remove some areas due to local complaints! Lovely area though! Riding a country park!!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Bloody excellent, that is all.

Reactions: Al_Orange

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I'll try and post some video up. For us around here it's the only "real" enduro type riding we get. There's some stuff in Devon (CORE) but otherwise it's generally flat fields.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I'll try and post some video up. For us around here it's the only "real" enduro type riding we get. There's some stuff in Devon (CORE) but otherwise it's generally flat fields.

I've got some to sort edit and stick up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts