KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been fook knows how many months now!

keeps telling me he'll send the money then doesnt, told me he'd sold his bike and would transfere it next day as it had gone..... then other day said he hasnt sold it.... yadda yadda....

ran out of patience with this idiot

Address Removed ( There are some crazy folk out there and despite cowboy's unnacceptable behaviour, its not worth injury or jail time - ADMIN)

anyone passing please pop in and ask on my behalf? i cant confirm this is his address, this is the address he gave to have some parts sent to.....

he owes me £90, inclined to demand more now, or go legal route and he can fork out a couple hundread for the costs.....

any advice?

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
drive over there mate and sort it out face to face ghetto styley. typical northerner innit lol

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i live in cornwall....
address has been removed, fair enough i guess

this is the area
New Mill
Huddersfield
(hope this is ok?)

i have got his number but he rarely replies, and keep talking about phone trouble yet always has the same number....

i've kept all the txt's and messages and emails off him so will be pretty clean cut if he doesnt pay up..... rather do it with a personal out of court touch though

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont want to send people out of there way as this was the address given and may even be false? but if anyone is in the area and is bored i can pm detail to inquire for me?
cheers kev

thanks folks

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
get a train ticket and go slap the cunt. fukin hate piss taking thiefs coz that what it is.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
£90? I'd be tempted to write it off and put it down to a bad experience with a no gooder. The stress and hassle of worrying about it will do you in - maybe time to just let it go. And if someone happens to bump into him, maybe they can just accidentally lamp him on your behalf.
I'm owed over £6k by some six and a half foot bloke called Dan, who rides a Yamaha WR something or other at places like Matchams and Golding Barn.....who conveniently hurt his back so he couldn't work to earn money to pay me, and then conveniently got declared bankrupt and is now claiming to be struggling to get by working for his Dad a couple of days a week. I've kind of given up hope of getting the money back just so I can get on with my life, although I'm desperate for money at the moment. But I'm quite happy in the knowledge that what goes around comes around and I'll see to it that the situation somehow gets sorted to my satisfaction!

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I'd email him and tell him that you've passed on his address to a few forum members in the North of England, and that they may be paying him a visit to collect your cash. The 'threat' of having the possibility of stranger knocking on my front door demanding a debt to be paid might get his stupid arse in gear. I can't stand people like him.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
£90? I'd be tempted to write it off and put it down to a bad experience with a no gooder. The stress and hassle of worrying about it will do you in - maybe time to just let it go. And if someone happens to bump into him, maybe they can just accidentally lamp him on your behalf.
I'm owed over £6k by some six and a half foot bloke called Dan, who rides a Yamaha WR something or other at places like Matchams and Golding Barn.....who conveniently hurt his back so he couldn't work to earn money to pay me, and then conveniently got declared bankrupt and is now claiming to be struggling to get by working for his Dad a couple of days a week. I've kind of given up hope of getting the money back just so I can get on with my life, although I'm desperate for money at the moment. But I'm quite happy in the knowledge that what goes around comes around and I'll see to it that the situation somehow gets sorted to my satisfaction!
coulda sorted it before ya filled ya drainage in dude innit ;-)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd email him and tell him that you've passed on his address to a few forum members in the North of England, and that they may be paying him a visit to collect your cash. The 'threat' of having the possibility of stranger knocking on my front door demanding a debt to be paid might get his stupid arse in gear. I can't stand people like him.
will do

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Or, if he hasn't got money, you could ask someone to pop in and see him to collect goods to the value of what you're owed. Happened to someone around here - he owed someone money, the bloke came round and took his trailer off the drive. When the police were called, they just told him it was a civil matter and didn't get involved at all.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts