KTM Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Very timely J.B - 2 scroats have been arrested a few hrs ago. I will update further when things have progressed. But. Fingers and toes all crossed.
Just seen this... horrible wee [email protected] Hope it all works out and they get dry bummed in jail. Worse than eating another man’s piece...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Suffice to say the whole situation is proving stressful. We have phoned for an update to be told that we will have one within a few days. I cant go into detail sadly in case it prejudices the case.

Thanks again for the support, it is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
My heart sank when you said they had been caught, now we're all gonna have to pay more tax to send the poor deprived bastards on Holiday.

Seriously though, hope you get the bikes back in good order, but we all know the British "Justice" System (Fucking Joke! - should be in the English Dictionary as the example for Oxymoron) will do fuck all to stop them doing it again or put others off.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I hope you get the bikes back, I think they should should have their assets seized and any assets used in the raid sold to pay for the damage and stress, they their pictures printed in local paper's and they should have to do 50 hours walking around local towns, standing on road junctions with a sandwich board stating I am a thief.it won't stop them but 50 hours of the abuse/ humiliation would be worth it

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
You know what Retro, l have had similar thoughts ..... slowly parading the shackled cunts behind my truck with 'thief' sign hung around their necks .......

Great minds ..........

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
1st offence should always be Jail, scuzz theft is just because they know nothing happens when they get caught, like the "Joyriders" in the early 90's, all the kids new you could steal at least 5 cars before getting anything other than being asked politely not to do it again.

I too think they should always pay, even if they are on benefits, a few quid a week come off those - even if it means for the rest of their life, if they keep doing it they get less and less money, if they starve to death then tough.

This f****g loony lefty society we live in makes my blood boil, all about the rights of the criminals, throw them in an overcrowded prison and give them shit food, if they don't like it perhaps they won't risk having to come back!

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
On holiday Here in SA, the other day we were told that drink drivers get put in a notorious prison near Cape Town for two nights....they would be unlikely to do it again. That’s only based on a stop and breath test, not even an accident.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I got a feeling they will still be in one piece as the new thing for these joker's is road riding on off road bikes with all the other so called "bike life".
If anything near me and the bike has no number plate fitted,plod are not interested as they need a reg to be able to track the bike down. Utter bollox,the plate gonna be false unless they are completely stupid aswell.
This country is heading one way to being completely lawless,unless things change quickly.
Hope you get them back bud

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Thanks Ozzy. They were arrested on friday ....... but still no update - police won't give one despite us chasing. The waiting is sending me kypey.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sorry to hear. Personally, I think the law should be that you should be allowed to use the same tools on the scum as they used on the bike for the same amount of time as they had your bike. And in order to gain financial compensation you should be allowed to sell their organs.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Shipdamite, fingers crossed for you here as well......im angry for you..mother fucking scum:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
It doesnt rain it pours.

Bikesure have told me that my pending insurance renewal will not cover me for theft because of the claim for the 2 bikes.

WTF are you supposed to do?

Anyone been in this situation and got cover?

61 - 80 of 149 Posts