KTM Owners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Thanks Ian - fingers crossed.

I have told police l will pick up once they are finished with it. I then have to discuss with insurance engineer if/what is damaged and how they then may classify it - not going to keep it if its going to make insuring it difficult.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Good idea mate.
I know BeMoto have been recommended earlier and I would second that.
I've just renewed my multi bike policy with them - first time for many years when the renewal price was lower than the previous year.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Only if you get caught. I would dispose of the bodies and say nothing about it.
LOL, I haven't considered that possibilty, but now that you say it.... The Glock is loaded with some nice hollow point bullets.... :)

GUESS WHAT!!

530 has been found. Dont know its condition yet ............ fingers crossed.
Good news Andrew! Hope it will be ok and no parts missing or damaged. Probably the coppers have a clue and will get hold of the other bike. I doubt that they'll catch these darn varmints...

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Some joy at last.

Police have sent through a few teasing tantalising pics of the 530 and from what l can see, the bike looks ok. Fingers crossed it is actually ok (it aint over till the fat [orange] lady sings)

The bike has been ridden a bit (prob not that much as it still has the GT85 sheen), but hoping the rev limiter will have helped thwart whisky throttle dumbfuckery.

No battery was fitted at time of theft, so hoping another battery fitted OR they taped up the +v cable (or vrr might be a bit u.s).

CSI still to look at it for frenzics, and what with the virus, feck knows when l will get it back.

Patience is a virtue.

Cheers

:)

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Thanks John - fingers crossed here too .... l cant see anything wrong in the photos, but they are only of the 1 side ..... time will tell.

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Picked up the 530 today.

All looked good so razzed it round the recovery companys place - no issues.

Got it home and cleaned all the cuntscum of it and went over it with a fine toothcomb.

Bar a couple of scuffs on plastics, all is good!

Relieved is an understatement.

Still playing silly buggers with the insurance over one thing or another, but thats inevitable.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Hey! That's good news Andrew. At least the cunts that stole it haven't ruined it. Did the coppers say anything about the 300? It seems clear that the 300 went the same route. Did they catch one of the feckin' bastards? or how did they get hold of your bike? Sorry, lot of questions...

101 - 120 of 149 Posts