KTM Owners Forum banner
141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
Heard a story today about failing gearboxes on these Super Adventures. I wish I could say it cost him £2k but I think it will be more than that.

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Some skills you just don’t lose

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
Reactions: PH1969

·
Registered
728 Posts

·
Registered
19,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
I like the tinted fluid reservoir so you can’t see when the brake fluid discolours!😏

I’m liking the tinted fluid reservoir so you can’t see when the brake fluids discoloured? 🤔
Within normal service interval? No chance.

·
Registered
19,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Best 360 clip ever

They obviously are born very differently to us, with a gene 🧬 that has no fear of dying. Because that doesn't make sense to normal people.
I doubt there is anything else on the planet you willingly partake in that is so close to death.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
They obviously are born very differently to us, with a gene 🧬 that has no fear of dying. Because that doesn't make sense to normal people.
I doubt there is anything else on the planet you willingly partake in that is so close to death.
It’s a ridiculous undertaking for what could end up being a rained-off miserable week on a rock in the middle of the Irish Sea but you really should make it a life-priority to get your arse to the TT Bollocks - it’s fucking awesome!!!

·
Registered
11,453 Posts
Never tried to stick it up yer Mrs' wrong un?

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
141 - 160 of 197 Posts