KTM Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 275 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Tried to fit mine today but the main stand bolt just refuses to come out, it's un-done from the bracket but is just spinning in the stand... Help! I am a bit buggered now as it won't do up or come out.
Take the other side main stand bolt out and us a M8 stud or a smaller than 10mm bar that will go all the way through and tap it out from the other side, the M10 bolt has corroded with the centre stand inner bush. You’re not the first to have this problem. When you put the new bolt in use some anti corrosion compound i.e. copper ease or some grease.

If the bushes are rotten, give us a shout as I had some marine grade stainless ones made up for people without a centre stand. Same size just won’t rust.

·
Premium Member
31,379 Posts
Take the screw out the other side... then punch out the left side screw with the long engine mount bolt you no longer require ;)

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
OK .... How do I pay ya and how much :D

Just PM’d ya.

There is a bit of confusion...as to Adv and SE bikes, what relocater and whether you have a centre stand or not.
SE plates only fits SE's with standard KTM sump guard. No centre stand you will need a centre stand spacer...Which I’ll provide.

SE with aftermarket sump guard, G-IT, BD, RRoads etc, you need the ADV relocater and with no centre stand you will still need a centre stand spacer which I can provide for a fiver (marine grade stainless steel). KTM ones are about 12 each and just hardened steel, I posted part number earlier.

Adv's all have centre stands so no spacer needed and the relocater will fit with standard KTM, G-IT (designed for), BD, RRoads etc sump guards.

I’ve had a few so HNY. Does this make sense, I’m confused too now. :confused:

·
Premium Member
31,379 Posts
To "Subscribe" -

Click on User CP

This will bring up your profile - close to the bottom of the list is an option "Paid Subscriptions"

Once you have paid - Your Stickers will be in the post

Anyone who would prefer sending a cheque? Just PM Seth

Stickers will be sent out twice per month

Peanuts indeed! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
To "Subscribe" -

Click on User CP

This will bring up your profile - close to the bottom of the list is an option "Paid Subscriptions"

Once you have paid - Your Stickers will be in the post

Anyone who would prefer sending a cheque? Just PM Seth

Stickers will be sent out twice per month

Peanuts indeed! ;)
Exactly....why is nothing easy theses days...

61 - 80 of 275 Posts