KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
8,973 Posts
What would be the price for this event including bike hire?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you need a full unrestricted license?
For bike hire or the trackday?

For a bike hire you need to have a M/C Licence, doesn't matter if its restricted. For the track day you just need to be able to ride to a fair standard. If you ride dangerously or are incompetent we will black flag you. ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
awesome. do you need a full license for any of your track days at all? the 2 year restriction is the only thing thats been stopping me doing any.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no I agree but you only get to a standard by practice and I meant it doesn't seem to encourage novices
Barry theres a difference between a novice rider who we would most definately welcome on an event and a rider with no licence and no riding experience who could end up causing an accident. ;)

A full UK drivers licence is only necessary at some events, and as such anyone who goes out and is not able to ride a bike will be pulled off and offered the chance to have instruction? I hope thats a little more clear ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
i think by dangerous and incompetent he means to the point of hardly being able to ride a motorcycle safely. you wont need to back it in to every corner... lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
is there any way of knowing which events require a full unrestricted license? id like to be able to do some track days asap.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Barry theres a difference between a novice rider who we would most definately welcome on an event and a rider with no licence and no riding experience who could end up causing an accident. ;)

A full UK drivers licence is only necessary at some events, and as such anyone who goes out and is not able to ride a bike will be pulled off and offered the chance to have instruction? I hope thats a little more clear ;)
Yep I see now thanks, the chance to have instruction :) is it possible to come to an event to have a look to see whats its all about then ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts