KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
441 - 460 of 461 Posts

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #441 ·

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #443 ·
No, not selling. I'll get this fixed, I'm sure to a person with the right knowledge it will be easy.

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #446 ·
Reactions: Preparation H

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
Can we address the slating of a KTM part made of cheese yet? I think something designed to take 10nm did well to hold out to 50nm.

Anyway, something so soft and with such little thread left to undo, should be a piece of piss. Stop fannying about, show it some BigBaddyAdz muscle, the anticipation is killing me.

·
Registered
18,316 Posts
Can we address the slating of a KTM part made of cheese yet? I think something designed to take 10nm did well to hold out to 50nm.

Anyway, something so soft and with such little thread left to undo, should be a piece of piss. Stop fannying about, show it some BigBaddyAdz muscle, the anticipation is killing me.
It's deliberate break point so no one can replace the shitty shock on the Gen 3.
Adz is the first, this will go viral, no one else will try it.

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Fancy having to go through all of this on the third iteration of a £15k bike where the main improvement was “suspension” 😂

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #457 ·
Not yet. The guy doing it for me is making up a guide to sit within the frame so that we can then drill through the guide into the bush to remove it and the remaining thread. Maybe next week?

Reactions: Bungie

·
Registered
307 Posts
Night mare, one of those jobs you wish you hadn't started. If your lazy like me all those disasters are avoidable. Ponder on job, think about it, work out how to go about it all while drinking beer then dismiss said job because of lack of time from being busy about thinking about being busy.

Crack open another can then go on ebay to buy more shit.

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #459 ·
Tools arrived so tomorrow we'll be having a go. I fucking hate bikes sometimes.

441 - 460 of 461 Posts