KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so not a KTM but could do with selling this as lack of time and too many other projects means its sitting forlornly having not been used since summer last year, just had thorough check-over and full MOT carried out 26/08/2010 so ready to go and could be ridden away if taxed (not included but could arrange if required)

2002 '02reg Suzuki GSXR750 K2 model, 8073miles - good condition & road registered with V5 but used for the last few years for a handful of track days and as such has no road bodywork, just pattern race fairings & single seat unit
currently fitted with matched near new set of Metzeler Rennsport tyres
lots of history & receipts

frame & swing arm painted in "pearl flip" finish effect - stunning in sunlight
full Yoshimura TRS stainless steel exhaust sytem, F.Fabbri double bubble tinted screen, gsxr1000 6pot front calipers, Goodridge lines thro' out, Stomp Grip tank pads, KING Carbon frame protectors and hugger, Harris crash bobbins, Harris alloy fairing support, etc.

£2000 cash takes her away / located just off the A1M near the Angel of the North, Newcastle

can arrange Dynojet Power Commander, spare wheels, etc. by seperate negotiation

office 0191-4103770

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
any idea of price

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry not been around much as v.busy with work but having been dicked around yet again on egay by some poor soul who just happened to lose his job immediately before collection

its up for grabs and prepared to consider/accept stoopid offers otherwise i will simply keep it till next year or break - time dependant as it must be worth at least £1500 in bits!!

should have added would be very interested in doing a deal for an older "slabside" gsxr750 or older gsx1100, etc.??

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
due to another "opportunity" i have a 5-10day window to purchase another project so am prepard to let it go for around £1500/cash........

if not sold (and hence this opportunity missed) i will simply keep till the new season

alyn

as BL states above he has apparently carried out an HPi check (which i never have due to use/value) so please satisfy yourself............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts