KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a KTM 625 with Acrapovic exhaust system. I'm willing to do a straight swap for the original item. (Neighbour problems) I'm in Edinburgh, UK.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Lol I'm in Hastings and we'll up for a swap

·
Registered
586 Posts
I've got a KTM 625 with Acrapovic exhaust system. I'm willing to do a straight swap for the original item. (Neighbour problems) I'm in Edinburgh, UK.
I also live in Edinburgh, tell your neighbours to get tae, if the bike has an MOT nothing they can do.

We also suffer from an over sensitive neighbour who has complained about the following:

1. Skateboard Ramp in Garden - within 20 mins of completing it and my eldest testing it they were looking over the fence to complain - they tried to get the council to mediate but were told to fck off

2. Pogo Stick - they didn't like the noise my daughters pogo stick made - again they went to council but were told to fck off

3. BB Guns- we had two Police Offices at the door last month after they complained again - both my boys fire BBs at a target in the garden. Police apologised for wasting our time and agreed our neighbours were dicks.

Some people need to let others get on and enjoy their life, just cause you have more fun than them doesn't mean you should stop so don't give in - keep your Akras, the bike wont be the same without them. I have an AKRA on my 690, which all our neighbours must love :)

PS - our moaning neighbours would never come to our door as they have been told what will happen if they set foot on our property - doesn't stop them going to the Police/Council though

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
Complaining about a pogo stick! Fuck sake! I would have bought the daughter a drumkit for days when it was too cold or wet to use the pogo stick ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts