KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I cased a double at Fackwell Heath today, on the landing I managed to drive the rear linkage into the ground so hard, it snapped and wedged the shock up above it.

I am struggling to find a replacement, there are none on ebay or powerparts. I like the look of the pro circuit upgrade, but again I cant seem to find it for the 2015 SX 250.

Can anybody help send me in the right direction, and can anybody confirm that the rear linkage from SX-F 250 2015 is the same, or if the linkage off of a 2013 or 2014 will fit.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Talk to a dealer and confirm that the part numbers are the same. I use Eurotek as they are super helpful.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Looking at the rust on the linkage bolts, I would be preparing to change all the linkage bearings whilst it's apart.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Just buy a new triangle. Used ones will no doubt have bearing issues as they are quite often neglected. Its around £75 to renew the bearings and seals. You need part no 7770408004401 which is common to the 2015 125, 150, 250 (sx/sxf) 350 and 450. KTM has altered the triangle since it's introduction in 2011. We have the Pro Circuit ones on both our 16 125 mx bikes but they don't list it for your 15 bike.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have a Mamba link arm made by Grant Langston's company in the USA which lowers your rear (well the bike's) by 1/2 an inch. It certainly improves things - see grant Langston Mamba Suspension on web for details. I would sell it for reasonable price - it is used but bearings and arm in good condition. No use to us now due to PC suspension parts fitted. PM me if interested. Bob.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Papercup Thank you sir, agreed Eurotek are extremely helpful and you just earned them a sale. The part is not listed on their site but they are ordering it in on Monday from Austria and guarantee it will be with me by the Friday :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts