KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Longtime no speak.....

Does anyone make/ know where I can get hold of a Tail Tidy for the new model 690 SMC R 2013 model at all please.

Thanks in advance

Worry Bro

·
Registered
49 Posts
you dont need a tail tidy remove the bottom plate carrier drill the indicators in the top number plate carrier fix a small number plate. you will lose the number plate light but if you want you can wire to a led screw / bolt type (ebay item number 320959578232 ) dont get the RG one the angle it sits is all wrong and the shit off the back wheel covers you and gets under rear fender , i had one and it looked shit so i bent it to look better but the bracket snapped after a while, also the RG light filled with water as its constantly getting it from the back wheel, when i was at the bike show i told RG about water/ mud in the light and all he did was let me buy another for a price of £10 . view it on ebay (item number 180956400730 ) notice they dont show the whole bike

·
Registered
49 Posts
thats what i was trying to say but just kept typing , if you want to see a pic of RG tail tidy on ill send one to a email address but not sure how to put pics on here

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I will be making one in the future, but for the time being I wanted to remove all the plastic stuff.

R&G one is crappy as stated by other forum members, just wondered if there was an after market one there ready to fit.

BS Motorsport list one that looks ok so may go for that in the short term.

Thanks for the feedback

Cheers

WB

·
Registered
60 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.