KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got one to test as they claimed to be good ???
purchased and fitted a rear and lubed the same as a bib mousse gave to an average rider who does trail riding and runs sportsman in the H+H.

been used for 2 months which was 6 bike rides. you decide.. :smokin:

big flat spot where bikes been stood, outside centre has clapsed in the middle, the rest is totally misshaped leaving the tyre quite empty.
testing has proved its not worth stocking them if you value your customers, and being cheap usually cost you more in the long run.

FREE TO GOOD HOME COLLECTION ONLY !!!!!

·
Registered
9,199 Posts
looks perfect

·
Registered
590 Posts
:wanker: they look toss!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
was the bike (wheels) stood off the ground after use like the blurb says it should be?

·
Registered
627 Posts
I fitted a pair before this years Welsh 2 Day and will be taking the tyre off next week to change tyre. So it will be interesting to see what they look like. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I fitted a pair before this years Welsh 2 Day and will be taking the tyre off next week to change tyre. So it will be interesting to see what they look like. Will keep you posted.

Be good to hear what yours are like as I have a set in at the moment only done the white horse on them yet felt good for that but time will tell.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Be good to hear what yours are like as I have a set in at the moment only done the white horse on them yet felt good for that but time will tell.
They feel good, but after seeing this it will be interesting. My mate also fitted a pair the same day and we always ride together so should be interesting. He's on a 250 4stroke and mines a 250 2stroke

1 - 20 of 44 Posts