KTM Owners Forum banner

techno mousse tested and report.

Tags
mousse techno
31K views 43 replies 30 participants last post by  trailjunkie 
#1 ·
We got one to test as they claimed to be good ???
purchased and fitted a rear and lubed the same as a bib mousse gave to an average rider who does trail riding and runs sportsman in the H+H.

been used for 2 months which was 6 bike rides. you decide.. :smokin:

big flat spot where bikes been stood, outside centre has clapsed in the middle, the rest is totally misshaped leaving the tyre quite empty.
testing has proved its not worth stocking them if you value your customers, and being cheap usually cost you more in the long run.

FREE TO GOOD HOME COLLECTION ONLY !!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
looks perfect

#27 ·
Took my Techno Mousses out tonight. They looked just like they did when I put them in. There was still lube on them and no water or mud in the tyre.

They've been in for the Welsh 2 Day, 2H&H events, WOR Hawkstone weekend plus a few practice days. Can't really fault them.

#29 ·
My mate also had a set at the time and we've done the same events and his were in great nick as well.

I would buy again as they are good to deal with and the price is good. I spoke to Angela direct at Techno Mousse and she's great, paid and delivered within 3 days plus I spoke to her this week to get some extra gel and it was with me in a couple of days.

that's my experience with them.

#31 ·
I was considering a set of these too. Be interesting to see what the Technomousse people say about them. They obviously shouldn't look like that after only 6 rides.
Anyone got any comparison pics for Winx or Michelin mousses?

#32 ·
Mine works fine and looks great. I´ve run them for 6 months and plenty of training. One difference is that my is always on the centerstand(relaxing the suspension and no square tires/mousse). But i may try the tireballs, just don´t know if the speedlimits are the same-ish.

Regards
Mikael

#39 ·
Very similar to the pics in the first post, not done anything different to other moose's i have used (Michelin and winx) which lasted 2 years still going strong. the techno moose is just shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.