KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently Have the 625 SMC but I fancy something different as I want a change in my life....Superduke or Maybe go back to the DUKE II I really loved that bike...But i'll have all the crap work of changing insurance or getting things changed...chance of insurance increase..selling the 625 ahhhh! Dont know lol:wanker:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Let lethargy rule, do nothing 'cos it's too hard! No really, if we all thought like that we'd never change our bikes. Get a move on, now, go do it....

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
you could make that smc look like a duke 2 without spending a fortune. A pair of good wheels might cost a bit, but I've seen front ends, pipes and plastics go fairly cheaply.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to get the duke 2 front end ...like the head light and front fender on top of the wheel...but is that possible?

·
Registered
777 Posts
:rolleyes: Oi Jadc, not finished paying for the last plastics yet! ;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know Firefox Dont think I havent forgotten :) , All above is wishful thinking for now till I have money but moving out on my own comes first, So I will get it to you :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
I know Firefox Dont think I havent forgotten :) , All above is wishful thinking for now till I have money but moving out on my own comes first, So I will get it to you :)
;):smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts