KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank all the organisers for todays practise at North Farm in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Thanks People....

I had a good day.

Nick:redface:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
and me

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
i was in a silver hiace,my mate was in a black vw sportline van, and franksxv was in a blue dispatch
i was on a 450sx ramon rep with 11 on the number board black excel gold talons

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
hopefully they will change the layout for the next1 as thats the 3r time ive riden that 1

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really liked the track, the wooded area was good fun... I did see other old routes as I was going round so it does get changed Keith

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was there today on a 520 sx wearing black hoodie and green lid had a bit of trouble starting me bike its a 520 sx with exc lights etc great bike would kill for a lecky start though 4 speed works really well there though steera

·
Registered
64 Posts
did anyone try the x hard section out i kept missing it it was right at the far side was on a fast flat section through the woods so easy to miss was worth a go felt like doyugie lampkin lol

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Chawn,

Thanks mate. Yeah saw you plastering van too.

I did see the xtra hard section but kept speeding past it, was it good?

Hope to see you at the next event.

Nick

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
yea i spoke with you just after the start waiting for our mates i asked if you came on here

·
Registered
83 Posts
Absolutely amazing day. Well organised and well worth it. Took a tumble a few times. My battery went flat on the first lap and my right leg feels numb. lol <note to self, get a 7ah yuasa battery>

1 - 20 of 24 Posts