KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a very quick vid of the Black Spur taken 2 weeks ago with an elcheapo Ebay camera mounted to the fuel tank key cap.

The weather is starting to get better here in freezing Melbourne, Australia.
Can't wait to really dust some cobwebs off beginning tomorrow at Broadford Raceway.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
fook me those trees are tall.......

·
Registered
288 Posts
Lovely part of the world, but you need to keep a vigilant eye open for the animals. Usually hidden in the bush wearing camo gear and pointing laser speed guns.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
i thought that you had named your bike the black spur......:rotflmao:., now realise it's a place.....:dozey:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Lovely part of the world, but you need to keep a vigilant eye open for the animals. Usually hidden in the bush wearing camo gear and pointing laser speed guns.
Yep, real shame. The Black Spur is now just a really nice scenic drive - particularly at the time of the week Admribull has done it - 11 am on a Sunday! Talk about peak hour, bet it was frustrating, riding one of the country's nicest pieces of tarmac armed with the knowledge that on slight twist of the right wrist could cost you your licence for a few months.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, real shame. The Black Spur is now just a really nice scenic drive - particularly at the time of the week Admribull has done it - 11 am on a Sunday! Talk about peak hour, bet it was frustrating, riding one of the country's nicest pieces of tarmac armed with the knowledge that on slight twist of the right wrist could cost you your licence for a few months.
Too true. How how is that new exhaust coming along? You got it fitted yet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thats a very mild way of referring to those pigs nickn, but seriously it is becoming a joke driving/riding in Australia. I have just come back from holidays in Europe where I drove for a few days. The difference for me was amazing! Every time I take out the bike here I am stressed. I obsessively look at the speedo and into the inside of most late model Ford Falcon's or Holden Commodores (the most used HWP/undercover cars). I really am starting to wonder when most of the population will start saying "No, this has gone too far".

·
Registered
379 Posts
Too true. How how is that new exhaust coming along? You got it fitted yet?
Don't fricken start me.....If the gods are smiling, there is a slim chance I might actually have my bike back this weekend, or early next. Then I can think about fitting the exhaust.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts