KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
370 Posts
Not sure they’re worth more than list price, I’ll be surprised if there’s not another limited run again next year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I read that some dealers had confirmed there are more bike coming next year .. ( it was quoted from tinternet though )

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read that some dealers had confirmed there are more bike coming next year .. ( it was quoted from tinternet though )
going to start saving my pennies now. need a bigger piggy bank... to catch this beast

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to be honest all it has different is the suspension and i can fit much better ones cheaper to the standard R and some carbon bits...which can be bought separately.
oh and an Li battery...wow...my dirt bike has one of those..

it does look awesome tho :)

·
Administrator
10,067 Posts
Reactions: WazzaDuke33

·
Registered
KTM Superduke RR , KTM Duke 690.
124 Posts
to be honest all it has different is the suspension and i can fit much better ones cheaper to the standard R and some carbon bits...which can be bought separately.
oh and an Li battery...wow...my dirt bike has one of those..

it does look awesome tho :)
Don't forget the wheels.

·
Registered
16,567 Posts
Standard second hand gen 3 for £12k ish
Full Akrapovic fitted - £2k
OZ GASS wheels - £1950
Maxton suspension - £2000
£2000 on carbon and farkles

There’s a better bike with some change

·
Registered
83 Posts
Standard second hand gen 3 for £12k ish
Full Akrapovic fitted - £2k
OZ GASS wheels - £1950
Maxton suspension - £2000
£2000 on carbon and farkles

There’s a better bike with some change
I did see somebody claiming the build quality was in a different league to the standard bike, even though every single part besides the tail that isn't a bolt on power part is the same. Surely worth the extra for the fake better build quality?

·
Administrator
10,067 Posts
I doubt the build quality is any different. I bet its on the same production line as the standard bikes, just with a few different parts towards the end.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
£21.5k was cheap for that bike.
Build quality was a different league from the standard SDR, Akra slip-on was wank though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when you say build quality what exactly do you mean... they used different metal/alloys or they torqued the bolts down better ... or the plastics fit together better ...as far as i can make out they are exactly the same in that respect...just have nicer parts thrown on.

i have not seen them in the flesh so i ant really judge...but i do know i love the looks of them

1 - 20 of 55 Posts