KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Its alright for those that know how to use it, but methods a and opinions change mate, so it makes sense to see who's doing what today as it were.I see no problem in that..........:smokin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Its alright for those that know how to use it, but methods a and opinions change mate, so it makes sense to see who's doing what today as it were.I see no problem in that..........:smokin:
Yeah i dont mind it either, fresh input is always good and it keeps the forum busy instead of people reading through the old stuff :)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah thats quite annoying, especially when your looking for stuff for a KTM 250 EXC etc

if you use the google search in the middle of the page you can search whatever you like and it works really well

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
What wheels fit on an 01 200 EXC?
Can I fit radiator shrouds from a later model?
Also what 2 stroke oil should I use, and what jetting should I use?
Please answer quickly.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
hurry please and answer my questions. I don't have the patience to wait any more than 2 minutes, and it's past my bed time.

·
Registered
987 Posts
hurry please and answer my questions. I don't have the patience to wait any more than 2 minutes, and it's past my bed time.
Brilliant :D:D

·
Registered
332 Posts
It would be a pretty wank forum if no one asked or answered questions though wouldnt it!if you are not interested in the thread from the title then dont read it,its quite easily really.It s not like someone is banging on your front door to ask you personally what oil to use in there 200exc is it!?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Check out the Windscreen Digest thread on Advrider Orange Crush. It's the longest thread in the history of long threads and periodically someone posts on it saying they are getting turbulence and is there a solution. They're not even starting new threads to ask the same old question that has been asked a million times before!

That's what stickies are for. We should have one in the general section on here that is simply titled "KTM 990 Jerky Throttle.....Live With It!"

But hey, we've all been there!

Phil

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
It would be a pretty wank forum if no one asked or answered questions though wouldnt it!if you are not interested in the thread from the title then dont read it,its quite easily really.It s not like someone is banging on your front door to ask you personally what oil to use in there 200exc is it!?
Don't get me wrong - I think it's great that people ask questions and that there are people to answer questions. But it's pretty wank of people to ask question after question after question, expecting an immediate response and getting impatient when one isn't forthcoming, and then don't bother thanking anyone for taking the time to answer or help them....just ask another question..... It's kind of like rude.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Don't get me wrong - I think it's great that people ask questions and that there are people to answer questions. But it's pretty wank of people to ask question after question after question, expecting an immediate response and getting impatient when one isn't forthcoming, and then don't bother thanking anyone for taking the time to answer or help them....just ask another question..... It's kind of like rude.
hmmmmm who could you mean :D but yep, I ask plenty (new to the KTM thing) but your right in the fact that some questions can come across as rude and impatient :rolleyes: without even a thanks in advance. But im a long standing member on several bike based forums, and you often see this, peeps not even doing the "hello" thread :hmh: that does annoy me, and I often prompt them to introduce there self prior to the Spanish inquisition :) But I always bear in mind that these are new, know no different, novice forum users :dozey:

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I got bored and impatient waiting for someone to read my neautral thread so I used the search button...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Tis true I am new to forums as a whole and at first just treated them as sources of information. Almost like a search engine.. But as time has gone on I see it not to be the case and try to be more greatful and also give back to others if I can help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts