KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Registered
Ooh,cake 馃い

My insurance lapsed in January and I couldn't see the point in renewing whilst covid restrictions were still about, but Ive insured the Ktm in readiness of getting out next week .... the weather is bound to take a turn for the worse.

Registered
1290 Superduke R
1190 booked in for 36K service and MOT next Tuesday. Insurance renewed and new rear disc and pads fitted last weekend. Think I'd better have a couple more runs before the MOT to bed that disc in...

The 1290 is next. 18K service due with a DNA stge 3 airbox, motohooligan intakes and a custom remap going on at the same time. Fuck the money. You're a long time dead.

Registered
1290 Superduke R
1190 36K service all done. No issues, no valve adjustment needed. Everything greased, clean and sparkly, new fluids, nice golden oil, shiny new MOT.

Covid is over in my house. Lockdown can fuck off. Normal service resumes as of right now.

Registered
A quick 55 mile ride on the Triumph in glorious 20c sunshine this afternoon. Probably saw about 100 bikes in that time.
A trail ride coming up on Friday.
:)

Registered
1290 Superduke R
I reckon I've got just about 1000 miles left on my rear tyre. A new set has been ordered and I fully intend to be needing them fitting by the middle of next week.
If not Monday...

Stay home, stay safe? Fuck off.

Registered
Hypermotard sold, RSV4 sold, Superduke is serviced, new tyres and ready to rock, just got to get the powerparts triples fitted on 14th April then off we go . . .

Premium Member
Indeed. I have been hooning around Oxfordshire on mine since March 1st, every dry day. Gotta get those 600 miles ticked off ASAP

The only person I see I see is the petrol station attendant - not sure how he's supposed to get wu flu through my helmet...
As long as you wear a condom he`ll be fine.

Registered
I can't believe how fast bikes sell in the UK. Bloody good market. 馃槑
Sold my smcr last week ...eBay Thursday night ....gone sat morn

Reactions: Miner and Bollocks

Registered
In readiness for the lifting of lockdown I will mainly be getting fish and chips at Canvey Island tomorrow.
I am working my way around the coasts in a bid to definitively find the best fish and chips

Reactions: Miner

Registered
In preparation for my first trail ride since around August, I popped out to fill up the 690 with fuel. Also first time on this bike with knobblies (Trackers).
I had forgotten how 鈥榠nteresting鈥 67bhp (?) on knobblies is on the road. My first overtake got the front wheel shaking like a mad thing.
Dirt will be fun tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts