KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my 2011 990 SMR. I am very reluctant to do this, any way, she has covered 8215 miles since new and is in near showroom condition. She has seen 2 wet days in her life and was the last model to be sold without ABS but with the top-spec black forks, brembo calipers, carbon exhaust shields and Marchesini Forged wheels. She has an Oberon clutch slave cylinder, KTM small screen, R&G crash bungs, KTM frame protectors, KTM front axle bobbins, R&G rear cotton reels, nearly new Dunlop GP212 tyres, full unused and sealed original tool set, all 3 keys, KTM service history (Premier Bikes, Didcot), Supersprox rear sprocket, new KTM grips and a KTM quick adjust rear preload adjuster. Other than all the above, she is factory standard. I am also selling a full titanium Akropovic exhaust complete with all springs and accessories, Renthal orange twin wall bars, a Motohooligan complete airbox kit, FP Racing flip up levers (these are REALLY special), spare 38 tooth Supersprox rear sprocket, KTM front sprocket (16 tooth) RC8R intake trumpets, KTM Ergo seat, KTM bellypan (doesn't fit with Akrapovic system), spare part used brake pads, Works Connection fork breathes, KTM spare bolt hardware kit, KTM hand guards, G2 Ergonmics throttle cam system, spare new KTM grips and the original clutch slave cylinder and the 8KTM bolts which were replaced by the R&G crash bungs. I also have a KTM rear rack plate. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I am based near Northampton should anyone wish to take a look or make an offer. I am looking for around £6500 for just the bike and I'm open to sensible offers on the parts. Drop me an email if you wish at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,489 Posts
Big Scotty's a long standing member, we'll miss the banter mate...

Nice bike and well presented. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Big Scotty

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I’d love one of them... my mate has one and it’s the bollocks. In UAE though... good luck with the sale bud, tidy bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts