KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thetford Forest Ride-Out - Saturday 6 March - Now Fully Booked

I know that there are a few people keen to do a trip around Thetford Forest, it's a good place for big trail bikes so I'm going to lead another ride!

Saturday 6 March

For those that don't know it, the going is mostly packed sand and fairly easy-going. Some sections have deeper loose sand, and there are some rutted sections, but nothing too scary. If you've not taken your Adventure off road before then it's the perfect place to do it.

In terms of tyres, Pirelli MT90 Scorps are OK (depending on the weather), but TKCs are better. It has been wet, and unless the trails settle over the next couple of weeks it will be tough going on Scorps.

Any takers?

Group | Names
G Surms
G Stickysidedown
A Zedtours
G Beer
G Riderbob
G Davebean
A Johnny Boy
G Aiolos
G The Lone Wolf
G Dave Jones

A Bongoman +2
A Freestyler
A Katie

A Bananasuitbikeman
G Mark Hutch

***Sorry - Full***

G=Gordo's Group A=Shipdamite's Group

We'll meet at Walker's Café, near Fiveways Roundabout at 10.00. Google Map

October's Ride - Team Photo

Update...
Thank you to Shipdamite for offering to help lead some the groups, and with the other volunteers (the ones in green) we should have this pretty much sewn up.

I'd like to get the two groups sorted before the day, so please could you post with an indication of your off road experience and the tyres you'll be running. I will try to put people of similar ability together.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bloudy hell Gordo, can you not pick a day that I am not at work.:D
Sorry about that - the date sort of "fell off the back of a lorry" and I didn't want to ask too many questions :p

Shame you'll be suffering a bout of <insert malady of choice> that weekend and can't get to work... ;)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Can the 690's come out to play....?

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Gordo, I'm in - Thanks for arranging another one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Count me in mate. Had a great time in October.

Anyone going from the Stevenage area again? Maybe ride up in convoy?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
1 - 20 of 178 Posts