KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sat here watching the tele, when i hear the sound of 4 strokes coming down the road

look out the window and along comes a 250 EXCF, 450 EXC, a quad and a YZ250.

All little scally rats, no helmets, no number plates etc, wheelies down the road.

POLICE ARE SHITE

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Liverpool mate

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Didn't someone lose a collection like that recently? Little fookers, have you phoned it in?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest mate there is litterally no point phoning it in. I saw another lot on a ducati monster, phoned it in, no interest. I've got a rough idea of where they are from, if someone off here has lost these bikes in this area I'll pop into the plod shop

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
The Cnut who was selling a load of bits of my bike on the bay is at it again. West Yorks police :wanker: if they'd not have called the twat before calling round they would have probably got the fuckin' bike back.

Now he's selling a fuel tank, gear box, oil pan, sub frame and the swingarm!

Makes my fuckin piss boil! :mad:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you.are.joking thats unbelievable

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Is he offering pickup?

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
DG, you ever think about putting the link up for them? sure they would get some good bidding on them and make it very difficult to sell on...
only fair, he is a person willing to buy/trade stolen bikes/parts....

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Pick up in person and then burn his house down with him nailed to the wall inside it?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Whats his ebay name? We should have a thread just for dodgy ebayers

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but.................

Isnt it ebay policy now that a seller Can NOT apply feedback (+ve or -ve) now,
until AFTER the buyer has input theirs?

If so, if there was a seller known to be selling items stolen from a bona-fide forum member,
then perhaps forum members might assist by placing HAYOOGE bids on the items, thereby
ensuring that the items were never succesfully sold to an innocent buyer, and never succesfully sold by the criminal seller?

And wouldnt it be impossible for the criminal seller to apply -ve feedback on the bidders?

Just thinking aloud here, but it's possible the forum group action could be utilised for forum members benefit? HTH

·
Registered
446 Posts
Im not sure as i hate Fleabay but i think you can both leave feedback whenever you like BUT only the buyer can leave negative feedback.

Sellers can only leave positive or nothing at all. Which is total bollocks, when i used to sell stuff on Fleabay years ago there were as many nobhead buyers as there were sellers. I simply list stuff on there now solely to get cheap advertising. I prefer them not to buy on Fleabay as i get stung with a load of costs and if they phone me i will sell it to them alot cheaper anyway.

Its bollocks how Fleabay is basically making everyone think that everyone else is out to rip them off. I have been here long before Fleabay and hopefully oneday they will overstretch themselves financially and return to the asshole they were sh*t from.

As far as thieves selling stuff, they know that Fleabay wont act on a member of the public's tip off only if the police instruct them BUT the police do not act on members of the publics tip offs either they said in a Bike mag interview they would only act if Fleabay asked them to.

So nobody is going to do anything as they are both waiting for each other to make the first move, yet again the general public get shafted by a big company and by a Government organisation.

·
Registered
273 Posts
motorbike disorder real problem everywhere all on nicked bikes goverment legislation has stopped cops pursuing them too many shit bags coming off then suing the cops. contact ebay they should remove seller then ebay contact cops through their police liason officer however ebay dont do this because there not interested they just want the fees. i suppose you could be crossing the road when shit bag comes down the road on his nicked bike and you have to jump out the way to protect yourself but as you jump shitbags swerves and you accidentley knock him off and you have to walk home as you have left your mobile phone, as shit bag is bleeding in the gutter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts