KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, selling a few bits off my 08 SD if anyones interested. Trying on here 1st before turning to flebay. Up for sale are:-

PC111 USB model 925-411 to fit the SD/SDR 06-08 includes everything needed to fit including 02 eliminators. £230 delivered

SKIDMARX Black rear hugger(not carbon) fits 05-08 SD's according to there website. good condition with some very light stone marks and a scuff in the middle of the hugger from me been retarded and placing it on the garage floor,nothing major and cant be seen when fitted. just been honest has no cracks. £65 delivered.

Black R&G Upper crash bungs with original packaging. Like new, been on the bike round 6 months with some very light marks on them and they have not been crashed! May fit other models also but please check. £65 delivered.

AIRBOX MOD. This mod is to the original airbox lid with another filter ontop of the airbox to let more air in and also a filter to replace the std one. Both filters are pipercoss filters and alll you need to fit is change your airbox lid to this one. May fit other models also with the airbox lid part no 61006002000 but please check 1st. £75 delivered.

Please PM me wtih your email and I can send you photos of anything you may be interested in. Items will be sent by royal mail and will only post within the UK. If you are intested in more then 1 item I can post them all together and sort an alternative postage cost out. Selling as need to free up some cash. THANKS FOR LOOKING. TYRONE.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts