KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
New design is a bit confusing but on my Blackberry Passport runs better than ever before. Old design was choppy and kept freezing, now works perfect.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
The header with the logo and the strip of transparent grey covers the top of the page where you click to get the list of forums. The only way I got here is because I can only click on the 'Top Forums'

I give up.
same for me,i cant type on the forum if i use my laptop

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Have you tried using a different browser? I use Chrome and it's ok for me.
thanks mate
i downloaded Google Chrome and all good,works very well and i like the new look

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I still think the font colour of the body of a post should be deep black so it jumps out at you. Would make it much easier to read. At the moment the text in posts is too grey and the things people are writing are getting lost among all the words on the page.

·
Registered
401 Posts
You tried dark mode? I know it doesn’t sort all the problems people are having but makes everything nice and clear.

I only use mobile. I like this better now, bit weird at first but looks cool in black, white is dreadful (looks like a gcse project website) very basic and boring looking. I expect much worse when blown up on a pc.

Very easy to get around the place, drops you in nicely where you left off and doesn’t seem to jump around as much. Can now add emoji things and like all your funny shit without having to ‘exit enhanced view’ and find my way back to the post which I couldn’t be arsed with unless it was really funny. Full image pics now easy to upload from mobile.

A bit more of a difference in text/font/boldness or size wouldn’t hurt though I agree, just to make the titles stand out a touch more.

Oh, and the heart for liking stuff has gone and been replaced with a thumbs up, small detail but def less gay.

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Dark mode is ok, but clicking on pages gas turned to crap in the last 24 hours. 12 sec page loads.
Chrome on Android

·
Registered
401 Posts
Have to be careful now, just accidentally liked Knapper’s last post scrolling! At least that couldn’t happen before. Be staying away from the Tommy Robinson shit and the likes of now that’s for sure....could end up giving a thumbs up to some right drivel.

Was funny though so you should prob keep it 🤪

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
fookin bollocks , it really has pissed me off , ah well I just won't use this forum as much now . I know everything changes , usually for the better , this is not one of them

21 - 36 of 36 Posts