KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't think it was Trevor I spoke to as it was a female but a big thumbs up from me. Needed some exhaust gaskets and as my ususal place was shut I stumbled accross these via Google.
Superb service and they seem to hold plenty of stock with a great online inventory tracker thing and offer great delivery options.
Being a family run business counts as a big plus for me (y)

I only ordered today so still time to go wrong but so far, so good.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yep, I use them all the time. Well pleased with the service. I order on line, but if you need to speak with the parts guys they are always friendly and helpful. Big thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Yeah I use them a lot. Always a great service! One time some parts did not arrive (I guess my postman also rides a KTM). Trevor Pope sent and replacement stuff straight away, no questions asked.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cant fault them at all and all my future orders will be from them. Royal Mail on the other hand, never normally have any trouble with them but got an email to say my package has been sent to the wrong sorting office but not to worry!

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
+1 for me as well for Trevor Pope. Very helpful and friendly as well as efficient when I`ve needed spares.

·
Registered
125 Posts
TP seems to stock obscure bits which others don't.
They did once, inexplicably, send me a wheelbearing seal for a Suzuki RM125S, but it was soon sorted out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts