KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all wow what a bike:) 11 just come back with 2500 miles on my rc8r round the french alps and rivera never missed a beat no aches no pains the best sports motorcycle ihave ever traveled on the attention it drew from the public was unbeleivable in monaco square was the high point and the swiss at lake geneve had there cuckoo clokcs falling of there perches all this posy stuff aside its time to leave the r on a high note its been striped cleaned and polished from head to tail and is ready to thrill its next owner the tyres are still like new akra is great no blueing on the silencer no oil used or coolant throughout the trip just new discs waiting at the dealer as they started to warp very slightly the first day of the trip so if your intrested in taking on my dream machine let me no with a private message and i can give you the list of goodies on board age milage etc cheers mr b

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fancy useing my sport tourer some more and my riding buddy of thirty years has quit due to a very serious accident some 8 weeks ago it was are trip to the alps that never happened for him 32 years of sports bikes i have done my time sad to let it go but u never know whats around the corner cheers nick hope this answers ur question mrb

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
fancy useing my sport tourer some more and my riding buddy of thirty years has quit due to a very serious accident some 8 weeks ago it was are trip to the alps that never happened for him 32 years of sports bikes i have done my time sad to let it go but u never know whats around the corner cheers nick hope this answers ur question mrb
thats bad new mate, sorry to hear that. So it happened before the trip or during the trip?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6 weeks before our trip he died twice on the road and was resused and then a week later in icu but brought back again good old nhs fantastic he is now out of the woods and on the mend so the rc8r with all the bits needs to go to a new home

·
Registered
283 Posts
Glad to hear he's on the mend, that's all that matters. Good luck with the sale. Will you sell the Akra seperately?

Mitch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts