KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I’ve got a pair of silver zega pro panniers off my 1190 that got nicked. I’m thinking of selling them as I’m struggling to find a rack that would fit them to my 990 and so might need to change and get another brand that has a rack for the 990...would anyone be interested? Pretty sure they are 31L and 48L. Want to get an idea of interest before I start looking at other brands vs finding a rack for these.

Ta

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi,

I’ve got a pair of silver zega pro panniers off my 1190 that got nicked. I’m thinking of selling them as I’m struggling to find a rack that would fit them to my 990 and so might need to change and get another brand that has a rack for the 990...would anyone be interested? Pretty sure they are 31L and 48L. Want to get an idea of interest before I start looking at other brands vs finding a rack for these.

Ta
I have Zega panniers on my 2007 990, they mount to the OE pannier rails using the normal Touratech mounts / pucks. Are the KTM panniers rails no longer available?

Might be worth checking these, as they look identical The Official UK Hepco and Becker Luggage and Accessories website for KTM 990 LC8 Adventure / S (hepco-and-becker-luggage.co.uk) .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have Zega panniers on my 2007 990, they mount to the OE pannier rails using the normal Touratech mounts / pucks. Are the KTM panniers rails no longer available?

Might be worth checking these, as they look identical The Official UK Hepco and Becker Luggage and Accessories website for KTM 990 LC8 Adventure / S (hepco-and-becker-luggage.co.uk) .
Cheers Simon. I might give them a bell and find out if they fit. The other thing I’m thinking though is that because the 1190 was lopsided, because of the muffler, it needed different sized boxes. Wondering if a 31L and 48L would look daft on a symmetrical bike?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cheers Simon. I might give them a bell and find out if they fit. The other thing I’m thinking though is that because the 1190 was lopsided, because of the muffler, it needed different sized boxes. Wondering if a 31L and 48L would look daft on a symmetrical bike?
Maybe you could hang them on the bike with a stowage strap, to see if you are happy with the look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts