KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys and girls if you tend to wear green/desert camouflage alot and also have a nice line in kevlar armour filling up space in your wardrobe, you may like to know RAF Valley (Anglessey) is having a track weekend on the 9 and 10 of Oct £60 for one day £100 for both. Approx 5 sessions per group(Beginner,intermediate,advanced).
It will be around the airfield and down one of the runways so not a supermoto track but bearing in mind its North Wales and October would expect most moto riders to be pissing all over the expensive carbon clad sports bikes.
If you want more details message me and I will try and get the contact details for the guys running it.:smokin:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure fella just done the Benson airfield riders day on my 690SM there are normally enough turns around the perimeter track to keepit interesting you just have to accept that the runway straight is a bit of a waste. There are 3 runways and millions of taxiways at valley so it will probably be quite twisty.
PMSL laughing just got back into riding after 8 years off and was in a beginners group as it was my first track day couldn't understand why the sports bikes kept braking for tiny corners just rolled off the power for most then rolled it back on up the inside foot out:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts