KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone fitted a tracker to a KTM400EXC or knows of them being fitted.

There arent many places to fit them, and the usual place seems too small.. Thought Id see if anyone has any experience before I take the bike to the tracker place for them to look at it..

I was also wondering how easy it is for thieves to know about these and just rip them out.

I was thinking of the sort that the cops can see when switched on and can be seen even when bike is in a container..

All info gratefully appreciated..

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
298 Posts
had one on my 250 and know that someone had on a 400 as well cos tracker fooked up paper work between us. I never found the tracker part itself as this was well hidden and i beleive quite small, but the arial was a long thin wire wich had been threaded up the sleeving for the rear light. Found this when pulling it out to send light up to Kev for one of his LED's. Never was sure how it worked and after several calls to tracker sorting the paperwork thought what bunch of [email protected] so never renewed it after first year. Thought it was a lot of money for a year and wouldnt realy want the bike back after some scrote had ragged it around the fields and dumped it anyway. I think its better spending money on some more chains and locks?
Stu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts