KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Very common to break the kick starter on them, I loved mine but would not even think about them now, massive issues: starting after fall, the forks, the seat, the shear weight and bulk

One word: Fantic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
One word Yamahaic :LOL: I assume the fantic thing is to do with smaller "manufactures" able to register bikes with less hassle.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Enduro bike with yam engine, in fact it is a yam with a few different bits of bodywork. Never thought anyone would take the chinese engined bike seriously, title says that aint pigs, that said it also says trail bikes:(

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
If it's a yam with different bodywork why not buy the yam which appears to cost less
We did X 3 ;)
You can get the fantic as an enduro bike or mx, I debated about getting the fantic enduros(thread on here somewhere) but in the end got the yamaha yz's because they cost less as you say and resale value will be better for yamaha. We had 3 21 yz 125's , sold one of them a few weeks ago and took delivery of a 22 yz 125 yesterday.

The different plastics is the case for the 2 strokes not had a good look at the 4 strokes but I assume it is the same idea, looks it at a glance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts