KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from another 3 day ride with Trailblazers-pro in Spain. We've been out with them a few time but got to say Graham keeps pulling out the stops for us. As a regular rider with him, I had asked if he could give us something a little more challenging and with different trails. He gave us river beds both dry and wet, incredible tracks that I think only a few bikers had ever seen. I love this part of the Costa del Sol, unspoilt and hardly any bike traffic.
Only downside was there was a mix up at the hotel, they thought we were arriving earlier in the day and we missed dinner. Still a beer and sandwich was ok.

Cheers Graham for a blast, will see you next year.

Steve :)

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Just returned from another 3 day ride with Trailblazers-pro in Spain. We've been out with them a few time but got to say Graham keeps pulling out the stops for us. As a regular rider with him, I had asked if he could give us something a little more challenging and with different trails. He gave us river beds both dry and wet, incredible tracks that I think only a few bikers had ever seen. I love this part of the Costa del Sol, unspoilt and hardly any bike traffic.
Only downside was there was a mix up at the hotel, they thought we were arriving earlier in the day and we missed dinner. Still a beer and sandwich was ok.

Cheers Graham for a blast, will see you next year.

Steve :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I didn't enjoy Trailblazers much. Not really off roading as most of it was just riding badly built roads that cars drive along.

If you've never ridden a dirt bike before, it might be enjoyable......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm just over 50yrs I've ridden dirt bikes most of my life. It was my first trip Spain, and while no expert I'm not a novice but I was'nt disappointed with them. I'll probably bring some mates next time as it will be better. The weather was great though, if not a little hot, maybe better earlier or later in the year next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts