KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently returned from a trip to Competa with Trailblazers. First time for me and the wife. We had an amazing time really helpful and friendly. I would recomend to anyone we really felt looked after the whole time we where there!

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
pmsl
mr smith lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
Psml

·
Premium Member
31,505 Posts
You sure it was your wife's first time? They all say that, you know :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
I have recently returned from a trip to Competa with Trailblazers. First time for me and the wife. We had an amazing time really helpful and friendly. I would recomend to anyone we really felt looked after the whole time we where there!
The Spainssh:eek:

We know how to look after the lardies:smokin: and they all look good next to my donkey;)

Mucho grassyass

Pedro Manuel:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Heres graham smith.
That's Graham Ross and his wife Liz. (...and I dunno/don't care if Graham Ross = Graham Smith!)

They run Trailbalzers in Canillas, Andalucia and run excellent trail riding holidays through the Parc National de Sierra de Tejeda - a riding area as big as an English county.

Take the p1ss all you like, but you'll be hard pushed to find a better trail-riding holiday. Recommended.

Greg

·
Registered
446 Posts
So Trailblazers got a bad review on this forum only recently and all of a sudden someone with posts of 1 says it was great. I think Trailblazers should be avoided and condemned for trying so pathetically to kid this forum.

No ones taking the piss Greg, they are just pissed off that someone could be so stupid.

By the way what does PMSL mean?

·
Registered
139 Posts
On Sunday, I'll be loading a dozen trail-bikes onto a truck for their journey to Competa where we'll spend a week riding the trails of the Sierra de Tejeda. I've done this trip annually over the past couple of years. I am not, and have never been, a customer of Trailblazers but have met them on the trails and had tremendous help from Graham and Liz.

This summer the Tejeda has been extremely hot and dry - I'm not really surprised that tours stuck to just the main trails - it's largely why I organise my trip in October when there's been a little rain and the temperatures have eased a bit.

The trails in the area range from very easy to f**king hard! Whoever guides has to select trails according to the abilities within the group.

In Competa, there is also Redtread - very slick and professional but a little clinical (first day spent assessing your riding skills etc). Trailblazers is more 'homely'. Both recommended.

Here's a small selection from my scrapbook:

·
Registered
139 Posts
how can you recommend some one you have never been with ??
Because I have ridden with Graham on trails; seen his bikes and kit; talked to his customers; been the beneficiary of his local knowledge and experience and spent some time chatting bollox with him in bars.

Greg

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
got to admit its a bit of a lame stunt to just out of the blue say he and his wife had a great time, kind of like asking for trouble isnt it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts