KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly there guys, me and the wife head off on Friday for 3 weeks on the 950. Dublin-Holyhead-Hull-Rotterdam-Germany-Switzerland-France-and home. I can't wait and it'll be the wife's first introduction to camping so that should be a laugh.....where do i plug my straighteners in? :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll do my best, i'll also try not too have any stupid fookin French women run into me, which is what happened last year:wanker:no doubt you'll be an off road guru by the time i get back:D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yes Arbo, have a good time and a safe trip. Why don't you two pop by, when you are passing Switzerland? I might find a beer or two in the fridge. Yo also could have a short visit HERE. Its also possible to stay for just one day, or just the night.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yes Arbo, have a good time and a safe trip. Why don't you two pop by, when you are passing Switzerland? I might find a beer or two in the fridge. Yo also could have a short visit HERE. Its also possible to stay for just one day, or just the night.
Grumpy, can you recommend a nice traditional hotel / Inn between Innsbruck and Worgl. I'm in the mountians in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Sorry Mate. I would love to help, but this isn't exactly my area. Don't know my way around there. But I'm happy to help you out there in my region. Around Interlaken

·
Registered
136 Posts
I can't wait and it'll be the wife's first introduction to camping so that should be a laugh.....where do i plug my straighteners in? :D
This may sound a bit gay'n all but me missus says your missus can get her hair perminently staightened ( for a few months anyway) and it costs about £100ish:eek:. Which may sound a lot but just think if you treated her before you went how much less stressfull and easy going things would be:cool:......just a thought. gay sir.....me sir......how very dare you;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oh get you sailor :eek::eek::eek:
I was just thinking of luggage space, weight distribution etc...and how much a set of hair straighteners can throw everything out of balance and have adverse effects on handling. Not to mention the draw on the battery.....do you get 12v hair straighteners

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Have a good trip, stay safe - continental Europe is always so much fun, good roads, good food, drivers who move out of the way for bikes etc........

Dave J

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys, even for the hair advice nomad :D she has now advised me she will be going curly for 3 weeks, so that sorts that one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts