KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back from a little trip to the Isle of Man, have to say well impressed with the island. I have to admit I thought the TT circuits road surface would be better quality but I can assure you it is just a completely bog standard road with bumps and grooves and over banding.

Memorial at the top of the mountain road

Video of the practise lap

View from the mountain road

The other great side of the island is the coast roads, you dont have to hoon about at 100mph around these (well not all of them:D).

Laxey Wheel

Weird shit?

Fat bloke on a Pegaso

Met a guy of the forum at the campsite in Peel, didnt catch his name and forgot his user name but nice to meet you.

Looking forward to going back again.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Back from a little trip to the Isle of Man, have to say well impressed with the island. I have to admit I thought the TT circuits road surface would be better quality but I can assure you it is just a completely bog standard road with bumps and grooves and over banding.
That's why it's called road-racing ;)

Off the course, the roads are ideal for the Adv - bumpy, twisty, and there are plenty of green-ways too. We ought to do a forum trip over there some time (and no, I'm not volunteering to organise it!)

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
great pics ........thanks for offering to oganise a trip twice Gordo

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's why it's called road-racing ;)

Off the course, the roads are ideal for the Adv - bumpy, twisty, and there are plenty of green-ways too. We ought to do a forum trip over there some time (and no, I'm not volunteering to organise it!)
LOL. True, I just thought that the quality would be similar to the French roads.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts