KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

We have just received stock of a new product we are selling called TUbliss.

It's a tubeless system, so no need for mousses or tubes!

Paul Bolton has tried and tested it. We only sell what Bolts tests and likes. He was impressed with this so we ordered a few in.

Here is a quick description:

TUbliss is a full circumference pneumatic rim lock which secures the entire tire bead to the rim, completely eliminating the use of a conventional tube!

TUbliss completely replaces the conventional tube while delivering several key performance features that's scoring points and lap times with racers and riders everywhere.

Benefits:

Virtually flat proof
Runs cooler
Quicker acceleration
No pinched tubes
Reduces unsprung weight
Secures tire bead
No shelf life

TUbliss - Buy here

We only have a handful in stock at the moment, so order as soon as possible!

Also, don't forget the range of GoldenTyre tyres available on our site:

Dirt Bike Spec - GoldenTyre

Cheers,

·
Registered
915 Posts
Well with all the news of the mousse herd melting in the heat i'm going Tubliss.

Reactions: DirtBikeSpec

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
just repair it with a dogturd (or whatever they're called), pump up tyre, off you go.......

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
What happens if you get a nail or hawthorn or something like that through the tyre...?
I run Slime in mine, so it self seals, but the tyre going flat isn't the end of the world because the tyre is sealed to the rim through 360 deg so can't come of the wheel, before I used Slime I finished a trail ride of about 60 miles with a flat tyre.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

We have just received stock of a new product we are selling called TUbliss.

It's a tubeless system, so no need for mousses or tubes!

Paul Bolton has tried and tested it. We only sell what Bolts tests and likes. He was impressed with this so we ordered a few in.

Here is a quick description:

TUbliss is a full circumference pneumatic rim lock which secures the entire tire bead to the rim, completely eliminating the use of a conventional tube!

TUbliss completely replaces the conventional tube while delivering several key performance features that's scoring points and lap times with racers and riders everywhere.

Benefits:

Virtually flat proof
Runs cooler
Quicker acceleration
No pinched tubes
Reduces unsprung weight
Secures tire bead
No shelf life

TUbliss - Buy here

We only have a handful in stock at the moment, so order as soon as possible!

Also, don't forget the range of GoldenTyre tyres available on our site:

Dirt Bike Spec - GoldenTyre

Cheers,
How much are they pal?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Another benefit is having full control over what pressure you run. Obv with a mousse you get what you get. + tyre changes are a doddle. I've been running them for 8 months or so with no problems. (disclaimer: I'm a complete amateur so wtf do I know)

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
i run them in both sets of wheels too.i have had one go down but carried on riding regardless. it was a 10 mm split in the tyre and it stayed where it was so im happy to carry on with them.what drove me to start with them was my inability to change mousses:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much are they pal?
Hi Ross,

They are £99.99 on the website.

However if you know Bolts and can collect in person from him and pay in cash, I'm sure he will knock you a fiver off! Haha :burnout:

·
Registered
9,165 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Reactions: DirtBikeSpec

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much are they pal?
Price Update:

After speaking with potential customers over the past few weeks, we have lowered our price for the TUbliss System. It was previously the RRP of £99.99 but it is now £89.99. Also, you can still get a fiver off if you collect from Paul Bolton and pay in cash! :D

Get your TUbliss here

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im really tempted, but i want one in my new rims plus my spare rim with trials tyre, but buying a 18",19" and 21" would get costly.
Hi Cleverspoon! If a customer wants to buy a few things from us and the total price is quite high, over £300 for example, then I can give a nice discount. We want our customers to be happy and come back to us in the future! :burnout:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
So for riding on the road you just stick some air in...

Looks good but you can still get a flat, so you at least need to carry a basic pump and plugs right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts