KTM Owners Forum banner

TUbliss Tubeless System

6K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Leeds Utd 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

We have just received stock of a new product we are selling called TUbliss.

It's a tubeless system, so no need for mousses or tubes!

Paul Bolton has tried and tested it. We only sell what Bolts tests and likes. He was impressed with this so we ordered a few in.

Here is a quick description:

TUbliss is a full circumference pneumatic rim lock which secures the entire tire bead to the rim, completely eliminating the use of a conventional tube!

TUbliss completely replaces the conventional tube while delivering several key performance features that's scoring points and lap times with racers and riders everywhere.

Benefits:

Virtually flat proof
Runs cooler
Quicker acceleration
No pinched tubes
Reduces unsprung weight
Secures tire bead
No shelf life

TUbliss - Buy here

We only have a handful in stock at the moment, so order as soon as possible!

Also, don't forget the range of GoldenTyre tyres available on our site:

Dirt Bike Spec - GoldenTyre

Cheers,

See less See more
#9 ·
I run Slime in mine, so it self seals, but the tyre going flat isn't the end of the world because the tyre is sealed to the rim through 360 deg so can't come of the wheel, before I used Slime I finished a trail ride of about 60 miles with a flat tyre.

#8 ·
just repair it with a dogturd (or whatever they're called), pump up tyre, off you go.......

#10 ·
How much are they pal?

#16 ·
Reactions: DirtBikeSpec
#19 ·
Hi Cleverspoon! If a customer wants to buy a few things from us and the total price is quite high, over £300 for example, then I can give a nice discount. We want our customers to be happy and come back to us in the future! :burnout:

#20 ·
So for riding on the road you just stick some air in...

Looks good but you can still get a flat, so you at least need to carry a basic pump and plugs right?

#21 ·
yeah, dogturds and a pump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.