KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be at Cadders on Tuesday. I've got sunday and monday to do whatever, 22nd and 23rd. Anyone wanna meet up? Cat and fiddle or something? I don't know what else is round there. Would be good to swear at you all in person:D

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Cat n Fiddle is a bit over rated with the new scammera's up there. If you do decide to go there,duck tape is your friend. ;-)

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol was the only bike meet place i know. Anywhere in that area is good for me.:D

·
Registered
589 Posts
The Cat & Fiddle is no where near Leeds, its between Macclesfield and Buxton
I will take you up there on the Monday, and take around a few roads in the Peak District, if you like, as said you will be disappointed as its not the same with all the Police presence and Cameras

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's all up norf tho;)

I've been there before, was the only place i knew of. Sounds good mate. think im meeting xfireblade on the sunday. Hopefully find a meeting point somewhere?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few of us are planning a rideout next Sunday 22nd. Leeds is in the area. You can meet up with us if you want.
Could do. All sounds good. SXV or 9fiddy tho? I'll bring the marshmallows if your on the SXV:smokin:

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Could do. All sounds good. SXV or 9fiddy tho? I'll bring the marshmallows if your on the SXV:smokin:
Keep it KTM, the 950sm, as everyone else will be on 950/990sm.

You do realise, we will be on roads with lots of bends and not many straights. :D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where do you think i live? America? I'll probably run out of fuel tho haha. Deffo up for it tho.:D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Clear your pm's mate;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
if your in leeds sat night theres a load of us going out on a stag do, more than welcome to join us

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if your in leeds sat night theres a load of us going out on a stag do, more than welcome to join us
Hahaha i wont be there yet, would of been a good night.:D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are 10mins from Cadwell:D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Walking distance:rolleyes:

Or a tank of fuel:D

Pm me where you are and ill let my dad know. He has a better sense of distances and where places are. Plus he's English which helps;).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts