KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be at Cadders on Tuesday. I've got sunday and monday to do whatever, 22nd and 23rd. Anyone wanna meet up? Cat and fiddle or something? I don't know what else is round there. Would be good to swear at you all in person:D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Damn, wish I'd of known you was around as takin a trip north to be sworn at by you wouldve been a giggle :)

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah gutted. Would of been a laugh.:D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
wot, you telling me at this time, it's nearly time for bed. mondays not happening, school hols and i watch kids week

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sunday then? And i mean next week;)

22nd and 23rd

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
oh right...:dozey:, ye can def do next sunday, we will sort something out whre to meet up wotever, you staying in lincolnshire?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would be a bit late if i meant tonight:rolleyes:

Yeah we are near Louth i think but its all the same init. Where's good to meet? No car parks cause i aint into that;)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

Yeah we are near Louth i think but its all the same init when I'm wearin my open arse leathers. Where's a good car park for dogging cause im really into that;)
Such a flirt...jeez ;)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

Yeah we are near Louth i think but its all the same init. Where's good to meet? No car parks cause i aint into that;)
i wouldn't say it was all the same innit, this is an island, but it's sure bigger than yours..:D. cat and fiddle is in the peak district, guessing around 90 mile from louth and about 2-3 hours away if you miss out the motorways, i usually ride north of the humber, dont really know the lincolnshire roads, could come out that way for a change, or maybe meet halfway and ride upto scarborough and whitby and maybe get spannwah out to keep us on our toes...

just seen the thread in general, that sounds pretty good, round the twisties with the manc's on their sm's. sounds like fun to me

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah if we can get a few of us. We can go and meet Terry and all the 9fiddy boys. Hopefully the weather is nice:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts