KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening All, Van floor needs recovering, currently bare wood. Thinking of those plastic tiles with the raised circles. What do you think/have and what adhesive would you use. Only used for bike transport. Cheers

·
Administrator
8,415 Posts
I use cardboard. At work we get servers delivered in massive boxes made from really heavy duty cardboard. I just open these up and lay then out on the floor. Underneath that is the original ply lining that is still intact and in good condition. As soon as the cardboard gets messed up in just change it.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I have those cheap square carpet tiles like you see in offices, been down 10 years i reckon,sweep it out now and then . Perfect

·
Registered
424 Posts
I’ve been thinking about this!.....Stable mats? About £30 each. Plenty on eBay. You can get bubble top or chequer plate style. Cut them to fit (around rear wheel housing, etc). In black, hard wearing. Pull em out and jet wash em when dirty. 2 prob do a short wheel base transit, 3 for a long. 6x4, might even do a 6x6.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Roll of lino and a staple gun. Cheap and long lasting. Even did my shed in it.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I have the interlocking mats with raised circles in my garage. When the door is open and the sun gets too them they swell and raise up then cool down and go back to normal

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I have the interlocking mats with raised circles in my garage. When the door is open and the sun gets too them they swell and raise up then cool down and go back to normal
I have those in my shed, they do the same gets on my tits!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts