KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making a 3 hour drive to view a bike avertised as a KTM EXC 250 f 2007. I've just received the VIN number but when I use the many online ktm vin number decoders I can't find out what model it is. One site suggested it was a XC...

Is anyone able to help. I'm going to do a HPI check as I have the registration number too.

What should I look out for on a 2007 4 stroke? Any experts close to barnstaple an wanna come with me on Sunday?? Haha

·
Registered
347 Posts
The Ktm warrenty sheet should be in the owners folder that confirms spec, year, frame and engine numbers etc!

can you not link the bike advert to this thread and let every one give it the once over?

Good luck, Paul

·
Registered
193 Posts
KTM uk 01280 709500, give em a ring tell them the crack they should help you i found them real helpful recently

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. I've had the VIN checked and it seems to be ok. The item number on eBay is 270626440703. I'm using my iPhone and an eBay app so can't get the URL address for it. A once over would be fab ;-)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm taking my husband. Just spoke to the seller who sounds like a nice young lad.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep bought it :) think it needs a new battery for leccy start, needs chain/sprockets and a rear tyre (running a trials tyre at the mo) but apart from that it's cracking! Bargain too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts