KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm contemplating buying the ventura Luggage system for my 8 after the Kriega tailback disembarked with my pillion seat on my last tour of Scotland, as i have lost all confidence with the present setup...I know they are not the most attractive setups but would rather be safe than encounter the same problems again in the future.

Does anyone have the Ventura Luggage system fitted to their bike? would they recommend it, yes or no for the 8?

Whats it like to get on and off the bike with the pack fitted?

any thoughts please share

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I've got the Ventura system, its great, no contact with any of the panels so no scuffing of paint etc. I've got the 50 and a smaller 30ish bag that fit together so you can carry shed fulls of kit in it. When its on the bike theres no problems with it moving so its bloody stable (had my 8 maxed out in Germany with it fitted a few weeks ago. Theres no problems with getting on off, you just obviously have to remember its there, I use a type of Kung Fu kick to get on, sort jab my leg over the riders seat.
I'd thoroughly recommend it, infact I've had a Ventura system for my last 4 bikes its that good.
Where abouts are you in the UK, I'm not using mine for a while your more than welcome to borrow mine to save you buying one if your not sure.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Where abouts are you in the UK, I'm not using mine for a while your more than welcome to borrow mine to save you buying one if your not sure.[/QUOTE]

How cool is that! What a gent Drinky. :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yeh, its a good offer but it would have been easier to look at Chockys profile and seen he's almost in Scotland......
Chocky if you want to borrow it you can I'll post it up to you mate.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeh, its a good offer but it would have been easier to look at Chockys profile and seen he's almost in Scotland......
Chocky if you want to borrow it you can I'll post it up to you mate.
You have totally renewed my opinion in human kindness all the same Drinky. A vote for the new years honours list is already on its way to Liz and her team. :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer fella!!! not many gentlemen left these days!!! LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts