KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here at Visordown Magazine we'd like to invite KTM owners to review their bikes on our site! It's free, easy and you can be as honest as you like. Once you've decided which bike to review, your comments go live onto the site. Click here to go to the KTM section of our site

There are also some great prizes to be won including DVDs and Autoglym cleaning products. Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Review your KTM at Visordown.com

Here at Visordown Magazine we'd like to invite KTM owners to review their bikes on our site! It's free, easy and you can be as honest as you like. Once you've decided which bike to review, your comments will go live onto the site. Click here to go to the KTM section of our site.

There are also some great prizes to be won including DVDs and Autoglym cleaning products. Thanks and good luck!

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
visordown can suck my hairys.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
visordown = wank.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Here at Visordown Magazine we'd like to invite KTM owners to review their bikes on our site! It's free, easy and you can be as honest as you like. Once you've decided which bike to review, your comments will go live onto the site. Click here to go to the KTM section of our site.

I suggest you ask the admin first before posting links?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do next time, it's only because I have found other owners forums that seem very keen on the idea!

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
spam spam spam spam spamidy spam spamidy spam

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Will do next time, it's only because I have found other owners forums that seem very keen on the idea!
Sure, you are welcome to put some advertising here, in return I would like some advertising for this forum on VD

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
wipe him off the face of the earth , oh powerfull one

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You or your members can easily provide links to your forum as part of their reviews on VD..

·
Registered
908 Posts
You or your members can easily provide links to your forum as part of their reviews on VD..
In my youth" VD" was short for venereal disease and " members" is penises so are you saying " Seth,you or your forum cocks can review knob rot "

Dat's not very friendly !

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
In my youth" VD" was short for venereal disease and " members" is penises so are you saying " Seth,you or your forum cocks can review knob rot "

Dat's not very friendly !
Methinks something got lost in the translation or maybe it's a generation thing? Where I come from VD would never be mentioned in polite conversation ............... "Now would that be one lump or two with your tea Vicar"!

·
Premium Member
31,506 Posts
I have never visited Visordown since they deleted the archives and made us all ask for permission to talk to our mates again.
Fooked up big time after Ben sold it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts