KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the title, I'm looking for a set of 17/19" road-biased wheels for my 2012 990adventure R. Got anything? Please email me at [email protected]

By the way, don't want anything in rough shape and I prefer a proper tubeless setup.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bloody hell - there is an Alpina distributor (yes, just one) for all of North America and he has no idea of lead time, colour options (he didn't even know that Alpina is making anything for KTMs) and his pricing begins at almost 400 GBP higher than your pricing. Can you tell me if the Alpina setup for the 990ADV is designed to use KTM hubs? If yes, perhaps the better option for me would be to buy rims, spokes and nipples then have them built onto my hubs locally (my 990R is literally brand new so no risk in using older hubs that need refinishing / rebuilding).

·
The "Flid"
7,208 Posts
the Hubs are genuine KTM hubs powder coated black.... so are a direct fit

your stock hubs would fit the alpina tubeless system

But To be honest i would buy complete wheels , and keep the others for spares or to put back on the bike when you sell it

The only thing is, i have agreed not to ship to north america and he leaves the rest of the world to me... someone else could post to you tho

·
Premium Member
31,658 Posts
Alon
What if I had a brand new set of unused Alpinas for sale, would you be interested? Same price as Karl, but plus shipping to you?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alon
What if I had a brand new set of unused Alpinas for sale, would you be interested? Same price as Karl, but plus shipping to you?
Can you email me details directly? I'd want to know colors, etc. I'm at [email protected]

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.