KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clear tank, any size. gotta be someone who has one sat on a shelf hiding his stash of "readers wives" mags!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if anybody happens to know of anyone selling a 9.5, 11.5 litre tank. there's got to be one sat lonely and unused in a garage somewhere

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Have a look in the sale section at a guy called fletche ?? he has an 09 250 for sale and it has a clear tank on it.

You might be able to cut a deal with him.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why would i want a 250 when my 300 will shred it dude? you could sell me ya clear tank, have my black one and be many a squid up for buying that newer bike. sorted!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is my final appeal to anyone who knows someone that might consider selling their tank, just think of the trick bits you could buy!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
this is my final appeal to anyone who knows someone that might consider selling their tank, just think of the trick bits you could buy!!!
i know of a clear 9.5 litre tank for sale not sure how much from a friend of a friend if your interested think its quite new with cap and tap still on he bought it but it wont fit his 250 f i am sure he is looking at about £150.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts