KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above - cash waiting

Going to Belgium for a long weekend so could do with one for October, and other trips to follow:cool:

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hump and bump......

its not like me to fork out for something new - so help me not break with tradition

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have one that I have been thinking of selling. Have been using it for 2 years without a problem. After thinking I lost it I bought a new 660. 2 weeks later the 550 turned up in my garage:redface: It once bounced on the road and has a few scratches on the top and bottom covers but I do have brand new black covers. The screen has the normal fine scratches from using gloves on it. A firmware update will be recommended as I never bothered.

I still have the following:
Bike power lead, ram mount, car mount, mains charger, Setup and map Europe v9 cd, usb cable. I can't find the car charger. I'll through in a scala headset for free.

Looking for £150 incl postage

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one that I have been thinking of selling. Have been using it for 2 years without a problem. After thinking I lost it I bought a new 660. 2 weeks later the 550 turned up in my garage:redface: It once bounced on the road and has a few scratches on the top and bottom covers but I do have brand new black covers. The screen has the normal fine scratches from using gloves on it. A firmware update will be recommended as I never bothered.

I still have the following:
Bike power lead, ram mount, car mount, mains charger, Setup and map Europe v9 cd, usb cable. I can't find the car charger. I'll through in a scala headset for free.

Looking for £150 incl postage
I'll have it - will PM you to sort out the details...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts