KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
As a title says, looking for KTM 450 or 525 from 2004-2007, Price up to 1500 Pounds.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
£1500 :eek:
Think you might need a bit more money there fella ;)

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
^^^
Maybe there is another 1500 tucked away for a rebuild!!

might just about get an 03-04 sx for the budget....

·
Registered
132 Posts
2007 KTM EXC for £1500. Yeah right...You must av taken a bump to the bonce

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can I ask one question?
Why the hell you post your stupid post in this topic? If you do not have anything smarter to say! next time please click red cross in top right corner!
This piss me off because i already bought 2 bikes for less that 1500... and looking for one more (for my brother) and please stop writing such a silly comments...

Sorry for my English...

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
1 answer, probably because its an open public forum, judging by the comments (and my own experience) it is very very easy to buy an old knacker for that budget.

ps your english is better than most!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Can I ask one question?
Why the hell you post your stupid post in this topic? If you do not have anything smarter to say! next time please click red cross in top right corner!
This piss me off because i already bought 2 bikes for less that 1500... and looking for one more (for my brother) and please stop writing such a silly comments...

Sorry for my English...
comments are funny you just need to see the funny side its like going to ireland in the pubs and stuff people tell you to fuck off a lot but they don't mean it its just banter lighten up do a bit of yoga and yes you can get bikes cheap maybe you will be lucky then again you could get a bag of shit and if you can make a bag of shit run then fair play to ya i can weld shit to shit but sometimes i get burnt good look pal andyourenglisisbetterthanmine

namaste

oh n if ya get pissed off then can i recomend tennermen can help with embarasing moments

·
Registered
61 Posts
ive got a 450 exc that'll be going on here next week possibly, 04 model, very tidy bike, you'll have to stick your hand deeper in ya pocket though or just send ya ball & chain down the docks to squeeze a few golden nuggets out of those ol' sailor boys. if you're interested i can give you more details on its condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts