KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. As the title reads I am after a KTM EXC four stroke.

Ideally I'd want the 350 however could be tempted by the bigger bores

The bike must have low hours, well maintained service history and be in tidy condition

I have the money waiting to buy the right bike so give me a shout if you match the above criteria

Mobile - 07849777168. Please text or leave voicemail if you cant get hold of me. Thank you.

I am in the Gloucestershire area.

Thanks for looking

Joe

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, just realised there is actually a WANTED section. Is there anyway to move it across? If not I will re do the advert. My apologies. Joe

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi,

It's not orange, but I am about to sell my 2014 Husaberg FE350 (same as ktm but with different bodywork, so why not have something a little different? ;) ).

In quick summary:

It has 105 hours on it, maintained regardless of cost, oil and filter changed every 10 hours etc.

Currently fitted with a Rekluse (fitted from new) but can remove if needs be.

Suspension set up by Brokenlegs.

Comes fitted with a brand new set of OEM plastics and brand new Michelin tyres front and back, so wants for nothing and fully set to go!

£4700 with Rekluse, £4500 without.

I know this post is useless with out pics but thought i'd give you one to think about and cane get you pics in the next week or so if you are interested.

Based in the West midlands.

All the best,

Andy

Hi all. As the title reads I am after a KTM EXC four stroke.

Ideally I'd want the 350 however could be tempted by the bigger bores

The bike must have low hours, well maintained service history and be in tidy condition

I have the money waiting to buy the right bike so give me a shout if you match the above criteria

Mobile - 07849777168. Please text or leave voicemail if you cant get hold of me. Thank you.

I am in the Gloucestershire area.

Thanks for looking

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts