KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm after one of the above - anyone got one they want to sell to me?

Most of you have tail tidy's i imagine so you must have one around. I like the original (sorry) :)

I snapped mine when something fell on it in the garage :dozey:

Help!

Ta in advance :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - unfortunately it's pickup only, but it's a good find!

Anyone else got one in the garage they can help me out with? Please?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
sorry bud, wanna keep mine for when/if/ever i sell.....oooh that sounds bad :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Mine has been gathering dust in the closet and could part with it for a small sum.
Postage would be from Filnland thou. If you can find one cheap localy may be easier.
And I don't have the floppy plastick that has the red reflectorthingie so if you want that keep it from your old set.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got one that I could flog, it was on the bike about a month so its mint. I have cut the wire off though with the plastic connector attached to use for fitting the tail tidy. I'd be looking for around £60 plus postage. Or how much do you want for that supercorsa front tire? I'd have that and sum cash. Let me know chap

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got one that I could flog, it was on the bike about a month so its mint. I have cut the wire off though with the plastic connector attached to use for fitting the tail tidy. I'd be looking for around £60 plus postage. Or how much do you want for that supercorsa front tire? I'd have that and sum cash. Let me know chap
Cheers. I'd do you a swop. I can get an R&G tail tidy for a little more than £60 and dont want to spend that much. The tyre is in good condition with loads of grip on it. I can send you pics if your interested.. Oh - you are in the UK arent you? I'm in Brum.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Small world - i was born in Wordsley and lived in Kingswinford for 20 years..

Good offer - Lemme think it over for a day or so and see when i'm next in the neighbourhood :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts