KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi does anybody have/ or know of a ktm 50 sx for sale. my little boy now wants a "propper mud bike". he's only 4 but the pw is too slow he keeps telling me. the mini adventure would be ideal but are rocking horse!! everything on ebay seems to be 200 miles away, live near york and wanna pay 1000 ish. cheers

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hi , Dunno if it's what your looking for , but i've got a fookin' mint 2005 65sx . Bought it 3 years ago for my nephew ( 8 at the time and now 11 ) and got it home , stripped it completely , powder coated frame satin black , new plastics , and a set of custom " six day 2008" graphics were designed , ordered and fitted ( Just like his uncles !!!) , new chain , sprockets , tyres , grips , hand guards , rings , and cables were also fitted . It is like new , and the only reason we're selling it is he has outgrown it , and he now wants a trials bike to gain more control and skill . If you want more info call on 07973 956296 , Can deliver if right price ! £725.00

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry mate but think that would be a bit to much for him, he's only 4. sounds a good buy thou, thanks anyhow.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
At 4 years old i would only put him on a Mini Adventure as a 50sx is wick to say the least.

I have a mint 08 mini but unfortunately it is spoken for... shame really as I am only up the road from you.

·
Registered
887 Posts
How about a PW80....? Cracking little bullet proof bikes, about the right size and really easy to ride....Quick too (will pull strong with me on it and I am 16 stone plus)

Will get him used to the gears without the stalling and crashing issues, 3 speed with no clutch

Lot cheaper than the KTM too :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wish i could find a mini, seem to be rare and bin told they dont make them any more. he's ridden the little oset bike, his cousin has one but didnt really like it. will have to keep searching! cheers

·
Registered
887 Posts
wish i could find a mini, seem to be rare and bin told they dont make them any more. he's ridden the little oset bike, his cousin has one but didnt really like it. will have to keep searching! cheers
Did you look at the bike in the link above????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts